Friday, August 25, 2006

written off

I can feel it.

You've written me off. Dumped me.

Ok, so I admit it. My blog is a dud so far. I started it with aspirations to be like Eunny and the Grumpster. I have failed.

BUT!! I promise to be better once this silly wedding thing is over. Then I will have no class, no planning. Only this job and an internship and all the time in the world to knit! Don't give up on me yet. I can feel great things in the works.

I have been knitting. The eternal baby blanket is almost done. The gift bags are near completion. The Hex Coat is still coming along. And I'm planning on knitting my first socks on the honeymoon.

This weekend we are off to my hometown for a bridal hair-trial, bridal shower and fun times with my girlies.

I will have FO pictures next week - I promise.
See you then.