Thursday, April 26, 2007

I *heart* Koigu

My how times flies. We are in the process of switching ISPs at home, and it has taken me this long to take pictures of my Chevy and then get them on my flash drive and bring it to *gasp* work with me (sh!!!) to post this. I hope we get our Internets back up soon.

In the mean time, I have finished my Chevron Scarf. I love the colors even more now that it's finished. I can wear it every day because it goes with everything.

I can wear it with a caramel colored sweater.
I can wear it with my black coat.

I can wear it with my favorite blue velvet jacket.
Fabulous! Love it. I'm so glad this became a 'fad' in the knitblog world, because otherwise I probably would never have made it.
Ok, specs:
Pattern - Chevron Scarf from Last Minute Knitted Gifts
Yarn - Koigu KPPPM in colors P506 and P436. A little over a skein each.
Needles - Crystal Palace Daisy straights - Size 5
I am working on a few projects. My April UFO resurrection is Orangina, of which you've already seen a little black bit. The ribbing is slogging along, so I'll be finished soon.
My mom has asked for socks for Mother's Day, so I started Roza's Socks for her. First in the Tofutsies my SP sent me, but the gauge was all off, so I started again last night in Sundara's Lenten Rose from the Petals Collection. Hopefully this will go better.
Altogether, lots of 3x3 ribbing. Lovely.

Since I don't have more knitting pictures, I'll show you some from a little hike to Bernal Hill we took a few weekends ago.
What a lovely view. The only problem with it is that I can see my office building. Not so nice on the weekends!
There was a guy flying the hugest kite. Hard to tell in the picture, but it's about 8 feet tall.
Until next time - have a great day!