Saturday, June 16, 2007

What next?

I have all these projects floating around in my head, and I can't decide which to do first.

So your task, should you choose to accept it, is to leave a comment telling me which of the following you think I should do next.

After I finish Orangina... of course...

First is Joy from Vintage Style. The yarn will be Rowanspun 4-ply in Sludge.

Joy from Vintage Style

Next, is Frost Flowers & Leaves from A Gathering of Lace. The yarn is Jagger Spun Zephyr in Sage.
Frost Flowers & Leaves from A Gathering of Lace

Then, the Scarf (with edging 21 and insertion 25... whatever that is) from Victorian Lace Today in Schaffer Anne.
Scarf with edging 21 and insertion 25 from Victorian Lace Today

And finally, the Dollar and a Half Cardigan from Interweave Knits Spring 07. The yarn is Rowan Calmer in Khaki.
Dollar and a Half Cardigan from IK Spring 07

Ok, which strikes your fancy? I'd love to know! And feel free to say why if you so desire.
Thanks!