Thursday, August 02, 2007

Sockapalooza

Sockapalooza Pomatomus
Not a moment too soon, the Sockapalooza socks are finished.

Pattern: Pomatomus by Cookie A.
Yarn: Artyarns Ultramerino 4 in color 110. Less than 2 skeins.
Needles: Size 2 Clover bamboo dpns
Mods: Since my pal asked for shorter socks, I did only two repeats of the leg pattern.

Sockapalooza Pomatomus

I love the color of these socks, and I am a huge fan of the pattern. It's almost sad to send them away.
I'm going to gush about this yarn for a moment. I made my first pair of socks out of this yarn, so you might call me biased. It's springy and shiny and oh so gorgeous. The colors are super saturated and it's all around fiberlicious!
It's not the cheapest sock yarn around, but if you are looking to treat your feet (har), give it a shot!
Lurve.
Sockapalooza Pomatomus
Now, my proudest achievement is actually doing the Kitchener stitch correctly for once. I have faked it, gotten around it, and now finally managed it! All I needed was a little help from KnittingHelp.com and I did it no problem. I feel invincible!

Have a great Thursday everyone!