Saturday, July 14, 2007

Hello and goodbye

Just a really quick post to let you know what I'm working on these days. I mean, really, how long has it been since I posted an FO, or a WIP? A while.

We're off on a little vacation for a week, so hopefully I'll have something to show for myself when we get back. I foresee lots of knitting time! And maybe even some dye experiments...

(Just a warning. The pictures that follow are horrible. It's a cloudy day, and I'm taking pictures while packing. I'm just sayin...)

So, first off, I have finished the first sock for my Sockapalooza 4 pal.

She requested shorter socks, so I knit only two repeats of Chart A instead of three. Oh, right and the pattern is Pomatomus, knit in Artyarns Ultramerino 4 color 110.

I'm also doing MS3, but am falling a bit behind. Clue 3 was posted yesterday, and I'm about 10 rows into Clue 2.


Mmm... blobby, mushy, unblocked lace. Fabulous. I am using Ornaghi Filati Merino Oro color 731. I decided against beads.

The buttons FINALLY got sewn on my Pudorosa, but the man is out of the house today. So no modeled pictures this time.


I attempted to take a picture of myself in the still almost complete Orangina, but I won't torture you. I only have a couple more inches of ribbing, so hopefully it'll be finished soon.

I am taking yarn with me to start on Joy, and I might need your help on the bead dilemma. Again, I will hope for progress soon.

Be good, have fun and I will talk to you in a week!