Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Pudorosa pattern!!

I just received the ok to post the pattern for Pudorosa from Tejemanejes.

Click here for the pattern!
ETA 8/17: The link was broken for a short while. Hopefully we won't have any further problems.
ETA 8/21: Well, that didn't help. Let's try again!
Please contact me if there are any issues. Thanks!!

The pattern is in Adobe Acrobat .pdf format. Adobe Reader can be downloaded for free from http://www.adobe.com/.

Pudorosa means "modest," which I think is a perfect name for this little neck warmer. It's a super quick knit. I used some Prime Alpaca left over from the Swallowtail Shawl, and some black buttons I found in my stash. I hope to have pictures soon.

Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns, etc. about the pattern. This was my first attempt at translating a knitting pattern, so it may need some polishing. I tried to do a straight translation, without any "tech editing," but I did end up modifying the way the instructions were given a couple of times, for the sake of clarity. I didn't change the actual stitch pattern or anything though.

I hope you enjoy it!