Tuesday, January 23, 2007

two things...

Saw this on Bekka's blog and couldn't resist. It took me a while, but here it is.

Two names you go by:
Risa
Hey you!

Two parts of your heritage:
German
Irish

Two things that scare you:
The Commander in Chief
Rape

Two everyday essentials:
Lancome Bienfait SPF 30 moisturizer
chapstick

Two things you are wearing right now:
Wedding ring
J.Crew velvet coat

Two of your favorite current bands/artists:
Alison Krauss & Union Station
Tina Dico

Two things you want in a relationship (other than love):
Laughter
Trust

Two truths:
I rarely wear the things I knit.
I'm scared to find a new job.

Two favorite hobbies:
Knitting (duh)
Reading

Two things you have to do this week:
Go to the dentist. (yuck)
Buy my step-mom her birthday present.

Two stores you shop at:
Noe Knit
J. Crew

Two shows you like to watch:
I don't have a TV, but we've been watching In Living Color and Freaks & Geeks on Netflix.

Two things you'd buy if money were no object:
an alpaca
a cabin in the woods

Two wishes for 2007:
I would like to try my hand at design
Try new techniques, and refine those I am already familiar with.

Ok, that's enough. If all goes well, there will be TWO FO's this week. Stay tuned!