Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Success!

I apologize for the long hiatus. It was a nice holiday, even if I didn't get too many days off. A quick trip to the other coast helped me get 2007 off to a great start. Catching up with friends I haven't seen in almost 5 years, and visiting the great alma mater was a lot of fun. Pictures to come.

Anyway, I promise there is a reason for the title of this post. And it is that my little sister considers herself obsessed. She emailed me some pictures of her completed socks, and has this to say for herself:

"and by the way, i AM an obsessed knitter. its official. after one sock, i was just getting into it. But, once i did the second one i became obsessed and the days before i became a knitter are just history. ... make sure to let allyour friends know that i accomplished the impossible!"

Look, just see for yourself.


Not the greatest light, but you have to admit... those are socks! I am so proud.